The Ink

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
go to the search thing and search my username and then it will say zero results and next to it refine search... click on it... and then type in my username again where it says too (PerfectMGymnast) and my state (C0) --- leave everything else balnk and search.... it will come up with all my stuff and my pics are on the last page!!!=)

this is such a cool picture but i think it would have been better if you titled it CARPE DIEM!! other than that it was a great photo! :) Check out some of my photos??

AliceCrowley replied...
Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:26 am
how do i do that haha i just got this i dont know how to see other peoples work

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
you type my username (PerfectMGymnast) into the search thing and then it will say it couldn't find anything so click on refine search. And type in my username and then go down to state and type in my state (CO) and it will take you too all of my work... my pics are on the last page! :)