HeartBroken. | Teen Ink

HeartBroken.

By Juylor_JuJu, satsuma, Florida
Juylor_JuJu, Satsuma, Florida
0 articles 1 photo 1 comment

every day you wake up remember that God places you in his hand and dances you around. you have an audience of one.. The One.-Christina duke-
I know that when I leave this place knowing I helped others to Christ, And i stand in front of God he will say Well done Good and Faithful servant. -Christina Duke-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God has either put you in the palace. Or you are in the pits and God is waiting for the right time to raise you up.-brian thompson-

I Edited It. But I Like This PHoto.

Tags: Teens

Similar images

This photo has 2 comments.

Juylor_JuJu said...
Juylor_JuJu, Satsuma, Florida
0 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Thank you(: And I Think I Have I hope. But. ITs So Hard. Bc Its My Best Friends Brother.  And We Dotn Wanna Ruin Mine And Her FriendshipD:

Wow i love the pic && i like wht yu wrote for the editinq . Hunnie everythinq will be okayy you are beautiful (n.h.) & you will find someone trust me hun ;)