My Burning Helmet | Teen Ink

My Burning Helmet

By cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

The lunatic, the lover, the poet, are of imagination of all compact. -William Shakespeare

So don't worry, because I am with you. Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you. I will support you with my right hand that saves you.
Isaiah 41:10

"Expectation is the root of all headaches"- William Shakespeare

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.”

This was our Homecoming helmet off our dummy. It had our opponets name on it.

Similar images

This photo has 10 comments.

cheyb88 SILVER said...
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

Yea i know what you mean.. lol

razorzRpainful BRONZE, Pennsauken, New Jersey
yea i do too i like to think of stuff that most people dont think about

cheyb88 SILVER said...
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

lol sweet love random things and this was at last years homecoming just thought it was a cool shot

cool remindz me of the fire me and my freinds started wit random twigsz in front my house..

cheyb88 SILVER said...
on Sep. 16 2009 at 8:29 am
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

Thanks again!

RebeccaKay said...
on Sep. 16 2009 at 7:16 am
Very cool shot!

cheyb88 SILVER said...
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

Thanks Janette your greatly appreciated please keep rating and commenting more work is coming soon thanks!

cheyb88 SILVER said...
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

Thanks again your greatly appreciated please keep commenting and rating on my work more is coming soon :) thank you!

Janette said...
Very creative....... love it ;)

Jessy99 said...
That's cool !!