Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sun Flower

Sun Flower

Report abuse
Description:
A photo of a sun flower!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Pandcake said...
This is probably your best photo, though i must say, your other ones are not the most amazing i have ever seen.

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 14, 2011 at 1:22 am
well i appreciate the criticism! to be honest im a writer and i know i'm good at that!! its what i love to do. But i am intrested in photography ever since i joined teenink and saw everyones amazing photos... so im trying it out and expirimenting with something i have no idea about. I know about writing and how it makes me feel free and makes me feel like i can say whatever i want, but i don't know photography it's new to me, but i'd love to learn if you have any tips! THANKS :)

Pandcake replied...
May 14, 2011 at 10:31 am
Well, im gad that you know what you love and you do that! And im also happy that you are trying new things as well. It might be your camera settings, and some of your pictures are out of focus. editing is a big deal too. make sure you have a good program, like photoshop, but that tends to be expensive. check out picnik.com, i use it sometimes and its really nice.