Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Total Eclipse of 2010

Total Eclipse of 2010

Report abuse
Description:
Ever been moon watching? It's amazing to see something that doesen't happen often and many people never see! (the eclipse!)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

hepburn said...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 7:36 am
That looks super pretty :) I couldnt see it because i was in the plane at the time :(

alanacarlene replied...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 11:11 am
Thanks! aww why where were you going???

hepburn replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 4:06 am
Holidays in Australia

alanacarlene replied...
Wow really Australia! I've always wanted to go there! Why Australia and what'd u do there???

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ha, you got a good one. all i saw in my lunar eclipse was a stupid shadow. funny, i thought that was called a half moon.

alanacarlene replied...
Haha thanks yeah if i hadn't heard all the stuff about it being the lunar eclipse and i just randomly looked up i would've thought it was just a half moon but oddly colored! Partial eclipse half moon same difference haha not really!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:18 am
I guess you're right. the moon does look kind of...hmm...I dont know...orange.

alanacarlene replied...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 11:14 am
Yeah i saw one picture of the total eclipse the last time it happened and it was taken by a professional with either a camera with incredible zoom or something else lik a picture taking telescope haha and it was marvelous the colors and craters were more distinguishable! the thing i like about the moon is how mysterious it is

mysterious? its just a rock.

alanacarlene replied...
Just a rock? maybe but it's a great big rock with craters and no gravity. i guess just use your imagination and it's mysterious

if there wasnt any gravity it wouldnt be up there.   ???

alanacarlene replied...
ok well im not gonna get into that cause im not real smart in that area but thers not a lot or any on the moon itself

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 9:34 am
oh yeah, thats why they say you weigh 1/6 of what you do here on the moon. actually i heard we should be weighed in newtons not in pounds, because are weight is a measure of the gravity being did on us, so...yeah.

alanacarlene replied...
Ooooh i don't think i've heard about the newtons thing but thats kinda interesting...back to HasntWrittenInAges huh?

Jan. 6, 2011 at 6:08 am
oh...right, I sure did didn't I? read it somewhere. hey, there's my new motto: "Dont loose weight, go live on the moon".

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 10:58 am
Cool picture! I was too tired to stay up and watch it :( sad day! :P Oh, also one of my poems just got published, it's called "You make me" :)))))

alanacarlene replied...
Thanks! Yeah i stayed up and watched it with my dad it was special i'll prbly never see it again with him which is what made it so special i think. And eep! yay finally! haha Imma check it out right now!