Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Suicide Season Collage

Suicide Season Collage

Report abuse
Description:
I created this collage of one of my favorite bands, suicide season, with a computer program. The band is amazing, and I love my collage :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Delanafan4ever said...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:10 am
Awesome!  

emmacxoxoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanksss! :)

emmacxoxoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 4, 2010 at 9:16 am
okaay looking at what i wrote in the description and title i realize how tired and out of it i really was when i posted this lol...the bands name is suicide silence, not suicide season. im soo sorry i wrote that haha btt it was super late at night when i sumbitted this, and clearly wasnt paying attention lol

poetic_tragedy replied...
haha all forigven, I love suicide silence, but suicide season by Bring me the horizon was pretty awesome too :)

hahaha yeaa thats prob what i was thinking about when i wrote the caption it was an epic fail