Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Neon Nights

Neon Nights

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

brax34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 20, 2010 at 11:18 am:
awesome picture!!!!!!!

juliajuliajuliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is so cool!!! how did you do this? pleae check out my work too!

BlueAstronaut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 8:17 pm :

i used a program called Picnik. :)

and thank you.

juliajuliajuliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 16, 2010 at 7:00 pm :
i use picnik all the time =) i edit most of my photos with it. i think i might know which effect you used...

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_vahljc0sbejmhdeq746pmub0a3, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0