Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > charlottes web

charlottes web

Report abuse
Description:
I found this spider camping. Spiders creep me out so thank goodness for a good zoom. Any way I think this spider looks like Charlotte from the book, but it's really a Zipper spider
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

citydancer94 said...
WOW!!! Liesl!! this is AWESOME!!! i can't wait to see more of your stuff!! and i can't believe that you already got on the front page!! congrats!! could you plzz check out some of my stuff too?? love ya!!

IrishDreamDancerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Ofcourse I can and thank you !

havingfunwriting said...
OMGOODNESS this picture is MAZING! i cant believe you actually took this!!! your sooo good! i dont take good pics at all, so this is like, even more amazing for me!

thanks! your are good too though so don't say you aren't

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Amazing! It captures the beauty of the spider!

Could you check out some of my work, please?

wow your stuff is amazing!

vallerieanna said...
Nov. 5, 2010 at 8:46 am

This is probably the most amazing picture of a spider I have ever seen.

Really, there, good work :)

wow thanks! i didn't think it was that good but I wanted to put one of my pictures up.

thanks!