Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Invader Sara

Invader Sara

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

MaryTDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 7:39 pm:
I love what character this picture holds! Truly this Invader Sara is quite a card; I love how she is living in the moment. She truly displays zest for life! Magnificent!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 6:27 am :
Thanks for the comment! (: Yeah, Sara is definitely a character. Ahaha.

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 11:05 am:

I don't even understand why I got that comment... xD It's not like my pictures are bad. They're not amazing by any means, but I know they're alright. Jeez. Weird people.

Thanks for the encouragement!

pickle*eater replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 4:19 pm :
this pic is just weird! its lik glow in the dark dumbness! was she even wearing green?

Dec. 6, 2010 at 3:47 pm :

She was actually.
Gir is the character on her shirt, who is in fact green.

There is nothing glow in the dark about it. It's a photo taken in broad day light. The green and pink add emphasis to the photo. If you knew anything about photo editing or photography you might understand. But clearly you don't. I can understand if you don't like my photo but at least try to criticize my work in a more positive way. Oh, and a more intelligent way would be good too. Way to go "pickle*eater"... (more »)

pickle*eater replied...
Dec. 7, 2010 at 11:28 am :
i explained it lik that so u would understand and no i dont lik ur pic i think its dumb! my mom would be very proud of me for trying to explain it to u where u would understand cause a pic says a thousand words and it said dumb to me so i thought the say bout u!

Dec. 7, 2010 at 5:30 pm :

I couldn't even understand half of what you said through your broken english, sweetheart. How old are you? Hahahaha.

Well, when you get published in any sort of magazine I'll take your thoughts to heart.

TeenStar25 said...
i think u should keep trying one day u can do it!!!!!!!!!! go for the gold