New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Hanuted This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Model: Alene

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
beautiful picture, it's actually the one I used for my fiction chapter 2 "Stars at Noon." 

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2011 at 12:54 pm:
this photo is so cool!!!! i luv it! :)

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 27, 2011 at 12:58 pm :
and what does hanuted mean?

ShyzillaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 8:46 pm :
i think it was meant to be "haunted"?

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 11:27 am:
Gorgeous photo. Well done!