New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Mirror Image

Mirror Image

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

thepreechyteenagerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Man, those trees are cool.  If it weren't for the red-rood building in the background this would be amost perfect.  It's so pretty how the ripples in the water ever-so-slightly distory the reflection of the trees.  Do you know what kind they are?

5 stars

Can you check out my story, "Encounter"?

qwerty42 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2010 at 7:47 pm :
I think they're called Rain Trees, and they're the oldest in the world. this picture is from Taiping, Malaysia, if you want to try and look them up. :) and yes, the buildings in the back do take away from the trees...stupid humans! lol!

thepreechyteenagerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 17, 2010 at 5:23 am :

Oh my gosh!  That's amazing!  Take 2-  I'm soooo favoriting this!

PS- LUCKY PERSON FOR HAVING GONE TO MALAYSIA!!!!!

Sept. 18, 2010 at 5:13 am :
lol! i live here! :) but no really, it's a very beautiful place, and i'm very happy that i get the privlidge to live here! i actually live about an hour and a half away from Taiping, and we had driven there one weekend for a mini-vacation. :) it reaaaaaaaally, really pretty!

Book_addict replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm :
Awesome photo!  And cool facts about the trees.  More people should look at your stuff, becuase it's really good.  Love it!

Jun. 19, 2011 at 7:03 am :
thanks! I really appreciate your comments! I love art, but I just don't know how to get my stuff out there, you know? None of my friends have Teen Ink accounts, so they don't really see my stuff unless I show it to them! :(