I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

By ZoeJgirl, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
ZoeJgirl, Johnstown, Pennsylvania

" were so hot we make fire stop, drop, and roll<3" " I love you like a fat kid loves food"- lil wayne

" to the world you maybe one person but to one person, you maybe the world"

This work of mine, is made on a 13 year olds love for a silly boy.

Tags: ObjectsTeens

Similar images

This photo has 28 comments.

KateLA GOLD said...
on Apr. 19 2012 at 2:38 am
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
-Unknown

This is sad, but it's kind of cute in an interesting way. I like it :-)

The photograph is amazing, as well as your message. I think, judging by the comments and stories left on this art, you've created a piece that tons of people can relate to, including me :) btw! love the effect you used on this hahaha

Lovely346 BRONZE, TUCSON, Arizona

"When the power of love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace"

Yep, that is how it usually works for me. For example I loved a guy for a year!! Every second of my time was dedicated to him, I would always try to make his life just a little bit better. Well anyways we became good friends and he would talk to me like everyday. But then he started loving this other girl and telling me how amazing she is. Later on I tried to tell him how I felt but he just ignored me. In the end he went on to high school and we haven't talked since then. :/

StarStrukk said...
on Mar. 6 2012 at 9:31 am
I am in to both guys and girls, and i don't favor one nor the other. I can tell you from experience that this relates to relationships with both guys and girls. But neither is worth the tears and pain that some times come after your breakup. If someone makes you cry, and they're not happy tears, then they're definitely not the one for you.

makamarie13 SILVER, Queen Creek, Arizona

"If love is a sport then why are there so many players"

i fell so sorry about that thank you  for giving us good advice

photolover26 SILVER, Napa, California

"Live to the fullest, laugh your heart out, love forever."

I love this, but if you don't mind, I am wondering where/how you edited it? And using which effects? 

taytay4 said...
on Apr. 11 2011 at 10:20 am
taytay4, Duncan, South Carolina
I know how you feel! The same thing is happening to me...

ShianS. said...
on Apr. 11 2011 at 10:00 am
ShianS., Lyman, South Carolina
awww i totally agree!! i once heard a saying- if you are unsure about if something is yours, let it go.If it comes back, it is yours to keep and to love. If not, it was not meant to be:) i think the same goes for boys-and girls:) <3

sweetnerd18 said...
on Apr. 11 2011 at 9:57 am
sweetnerd18, Lyman, South Carolina
I just went through the same thing.... but I realized that boys are not worth us crying, stressing, or even chasing after. Alot of boys are confused and don't know what they want thats why i gave up on them for a while then I realized I was just looking in the wrong places. My best friend ever happend to be a boy that I trust with my life and now we date and its been the happiest relationship I have ever had. So if he doesn't like you back then I think the best thing to do is to move on and if the time is right then let him come to you :) Until then I would live life and be care free about it :)

holly.nicole SILVER, Templeton, Massachusetts

"It's Only Awkward, If You Make It Awkward."

This is caa-ute(: you have nice handwriting(:

esist SILVER said...
esist SILVER, North Richland Hills, Texas
Love this picture and your handwriting! I think almost every teenage girl can relate to this. Remember being amazing friends with guys who I developed a crush on then summer rolled around didn't get to see them. Now when you seem them in the halls and they act like they don't know you/are flirting with some other girl it just breaks your heart. T.T

kkbutterflys said...
trust me, i feel your pain. everybody has a long list of guys with stories just like yours (including me.) i don't want to get into them, but just saying, don't feel bad if he doesnt like u back. or if u dont know if he does or not and u think u will never be able to tell until somebody makes a move, just forget it and move on. because everybody has a Mr. Right out there. you just have to find him :)

addi123456 said...
on Sep. 27 2010 at 9:34 am
Yeah  I like a guy and idk if he likes me!

mikey66 said...
i think all of them are good

addi123456 said...
awww thts sweet! well all you have 2 do is say hey 2 her, girls like guys who are confident, but were not mean! it will make us feel ike were loved, and someone likes us, soo thats a good feeling. and we have 2 same prob when we talk 2 a guy! soo dw about and and just say hey 2 her. if she says she doesnt like u then just kno you tried. =P

ninjapony94 said...
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! Except I'm a dude and I probably look real pitiful posting this. I can 100% relaate to that picture. I've liked this girl for a while and I've tried to tell her so many times but I always freeze up at the last second and look like a fool. Women are a frustrating species. And we aren't much easier either. I'll give you that one girls.

EricaZ said...
I wish the guy i like would just notice me...

OMG!noway! said...
on Sep. 25 2010 at 11:46 am
I feel the same way. Theres this 1 guy at skl th@ I like but I wont tell my friends about. Where I've known the guy for about 2 years now. One day we're really good friends and hanging out during skl tlking 2 each other, then the next day he says something about me to 1 of his friends where I yell @ him for it and totally want to kill him. Then we txt each other after skl apologizing 4 wat we did to each other. I try to stay mad @ him but its just too hard! And I'm never sure about whether he likes me or not.

ZoeJgirl said...
ZoeJgirl, Johnstown, Pennsylvania

I dont know why boys do these things to us.  But that sounds so sweet. hope you guys work things out.

ZoeJgirl said...
ZoeJgirl, Johnstown, Pennsylvania

hahaa thank youu:)