Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Waiting Wish

A Waiting Wish

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

martiii said...
This is soo gorgeous!

J.C.Evans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much!!

SammieVee said...
This is a great picture!!!!!! The colors, lighting and everything else is pretty much perfect. Very impressive. I give it 5 stars! :)

Aww thank u:) I don't know if i would say it's perfect but i will definitly take the compliment!

Sarahtime This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The way the color is sapped from everything but the white of the seeds and the red of the stem truly adds a professional touch. The contrast in focus is breathtaking as well! This is a fantastic picture.

Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:45 am
Thank you so very much!

LinnaNicole said...
I know people have already commented on how they love the antique feel, but it really is beautiful. The blur effect enhances the flower. I love it.

Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:46 am
Well the antique feel of it is my favorite too!lol Thank you!

Memalion said...

I like the antique feel to it. It makes the picture feel kind of longing, like a lost opportunity. I like it.

Would you mind checking out my pics, too? I'd be extremely grateful.

That was exactly my thought of this picture! I will for sure check out your work!

bluemagnet22 said...
I love how it looks antique!

Thank you! me too