Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > a rose is a rose is a rose

a rose is a rose is a rose

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own now!

Positivity_At_Its_FinestThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
nice rose, very beautiful!!!!!!

mrsperegrine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gorgeous closeup! 

SophiLynn said...
Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:57 am
I absolutly LOVE this photo :) it is beautiful :) i always take pictures of the natures because there is so much beauty around us that we neglct to see and a rose is for sure one of those that we seem to neglect. 

Charlotte C. replied...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 1:07 am
Thank you so much

EAPoe said...
That is beautiful. I might even consider using it for something someday.

Tommieyboy said...
pure beauty

Lillie M. said...
That's so beautiful :) Great photo!

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:27 am
i love the title and the photo is simply beautiful!! Great job!!! :) btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

writingrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
pretty picture... great job!

iridescentbubbles This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gertrude Stein?!  If the title of this photograph is meant to quote her, then I love you :D  She is one of my favorite writers of all time.

IamtheStargirl said...
Gorgeous!!! It reminds me of cotton candy and alphabet fairies :)

juliajuliajulia said...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 8:35 am
beautiful photo. i love that shade of pink!

FlyWithMe_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh pretty:)) i like pink roses

--LoveHappens-- said...
Very Pretty I love it check out some of my pics I think You'll like them thanks

CassieSherman14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a beautiful picture! I love roses and pink is my favorite color. Great job.

Holly M. said...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:18 am
Its funny coz it's like a steriotypical rose... beautiful :)
I think this pic is lovely =)

Stina said...
Dec. 30, 2009 at 4:03 am
So beautiful and serene... this picture makes me feel all warm and gooey inside! :)

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:38 am
This picture is so warm.. it makes me smile :) (even though usually i hate pink)

brenda15 said...
i luv this rose. its pink!!!

Bunu 1 said...
Very good. Keep going!