Strength

Report abuse
Description:
hand model: Blythe B

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

Aya S. said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 3:19 am:
i like that it isn't perfectly clean. it almost tells a story. it shows willpower. really great. surprised that it wasn't published!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 9:34 am:
Wowwww! I love this. Just the dirtiness of the hand speaks for the word. I dig it.

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:05 pm:
Profound! :) 

PhotoGirlie replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:05 pm :
well thank you! Hopefully with everyones help, I can get this one into the magazine!

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 6:22 pm :
Well, I think it has the potential! 

E.Rackers said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 6:06 pm:
Great symbolism. I like the clarity of the lines in the hands. Good job.

mary1992 replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 11:57 am :
this is nice, i love it.

PhotoGirlie replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:04 pm :
thank you very much :)

Ninz59This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 2:01 pm:

Love this.

The hand  looks like it went through alot ofhard work or  tragedy(s), and putting the stone in the hand kindof symbolizes the strength it had and still has as it went through the tragedies or incidents of life.

Very Creative:)

PhotoGirlie replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:03 pm :
perfect, you perfectly understood the entire message of the piece! ^_^ please help me get this one into the magazine!