Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > String Theory

String Theory This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the December 2011 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:19 pm:
Looks like I've witnessed a secret dance. The poses are great as well as the unblinking stares~

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is an awesome photo, and it's one of my favorite cover pics for the mag so far. It also looked like you guys had a lot of fun doing this photo shoot :). Nice job!

Katie B. said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 6:31 pm:
It's actually yarn, but it does look like silly string ... my friends and i were doing a photo shoot and the yarn was there so we used it, that's pretty much it :) haha.  

CrystalDE said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 6:28 pm:
lol its kinda funny. Great picture!

Maxwell said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 6:12 pm:
Interesting use of SillyString. What's the background of this picture? Id love to know! :)

Maxwell replied...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 6:14 pm :

Oh, and by background, I meant description. What prompted it, the inspiration, things of that nature. :)