Beauty. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I took this beautiful image when I was on vacation in Washington State on my way to Mt. Rainier. It just shows the beauty and elegance of Washington.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Such a captivating image~ 

emma_holl said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:58 am
This is gorgeous :) What program do you use for edits?

Bbb4313 said...
this is amazing! this is the best pic i have seen on this website yet.

laurene876 said...
i used to live in washington and i think this really does capture washingtons elegance and beauty.u did a great job :)))

LibbyLady This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
(: ahh thank you. It was kind of just "in the moment" type of photo. I was like, hey this is pretty. I never really thought it would turn out so nice afterwards.

Chloe K. said...
This is gorgeous!

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The colors are amazing . . . I like the tall/skinny orientation of the photo. It adds great depth to what you're trying to portray. Nice job. :)