New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Cat

Report abuse
Description:
My furball in the snow =)
Tags: kitten.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Laugh_Live_WriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:26 pm:
The cat is so cute! Great photo.

DemoDerbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
cute cat, is it yours? :3 BTW, Check out some of my things. I wanna know what y'all think about it, please comment and rate it. :)

kyli3katThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The quality is great! Also, I like that you can really see the snow flakes in the cat's fur. This is adorable!!!

RosaPandoraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:54 am:
This is so amazing! I've been posting a coupl pictures of my cats too if you'd like to take a look :)

KittenLove101 said...
Sept. 21, 2013 at 1:45 am:
Wow! I love your photo! It's a really really cute cat, and I really love it! 

Chacharoo said...
This is amazing.

the_Horsegirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 9:18 pm:
What a sweet, winsome photo! The cat looks so detailed and sharp against the snow. Cute!!
Please read my writing if you get the chance. Any comments would be appreciated!