Cat

Report abuse
Description:
My furball.
Tags: kitten

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23 at 3:15 pm
Aaaaaaagh and I think I became a cat person for the day. This. Cat. Is. Gorgeous. And how--how could you have possibly gotten this much detail to it? Bravi. Bravissima. :D 

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 11 at 4:11 am
Really great photo!!    

Laugh_Live_WriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 31 at 5:25 pm
The cat is adorable! I love this photograph.

RosaPandora said...
Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:52 am
This cat is so cute! It reminds me of my cats :3

Deep-Dark-Secrets said...
Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:21 am
This is so far the most beautiful photograph I've seen. The way you composed it is remarkable! I love it so much! Especially the cat's eyes. Or should I say Lion?  It seems more like a Lion to me from the way it stares at you. Mighty. Ferocious. Ruler. Would you mind checking out my work too? I would LOVE to get feedback from you, considering the fact you're clearly a proffesional! :)

Joey R. said...
The lighting and composition of this photo are fantastic.

RoyalCorona said...
I love this picture so much!! The cat is so beautiful!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Absolutely adorablely cute

Erin326 said...
What a beautiful kitty!! I love the background and the majesticness of the cat.

NataliePaige said...
Awe cutest cat picture ever!!

RheaD.Ravenfinger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26, 2011 at 1:13 am
Icy. Glorious. Kingly as a lion. I like alot. :)

Aerolin said...
awwwwwwww :)

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What a gorgeous cat! And an equally gorgeous picture

Jay_neff_err said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 10:49 am
This is an amazing picture :) you caught the perfect moment which is difficult to do with pets

Clopsey said...
Beautiful picture. It looks like my cat!! The background worked out well, too.

Pillow said...
Scary cat. I have one of those too.

Moishness said...
This is amazing! I love it! How'd you get the backround white?

fallendays replied...
I took the pic. outside when it was snowing, so that's why the background is white :)

photofreak said...
I love this picture!