Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Golden Swing

Golden Swing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The power of motion in Autumn provides a rare rush of emotion- the graceful pendulum puts the innocent onlooker in a golden trance.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

CynthiaFeathersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 28 at 1:15 pm
This is beautiful.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I absoulutely love this! :) And not just because I'm a sucker for both Autumn and swingsets - This is a beautiful photograph. Great job!

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:55 am
Absolutely a gorgeous picture. Great composition and execution :D

jaquetem said...
Wow this is beautiful :)