Hidden This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Writer15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 12:52 pm:
This is an amazing photograph! The backround color, the color of the scarf around your mouth, and the bright blue and defiant look in your eyes really make it AHHMAZING! Love. Love love love.

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I loovvveee this!! :) And beautiful eyes!!

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 11:56 am:
Gorgeous shot!

Ninz59This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I love how the color of the scarf goes with your eye color. Gorg.

Great job!

nutmeg212 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 13, 2010 at 4:42 pm:
wow. is this you??? you have really pretty eyes. just sayin. good job!

LeahRhene This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 13, 2010 at 9:57 pm :
Yeah its me:) and thank you!!

JonasLover89 said...
Nov. 18, 2009 at 9:30 am:
brilliant and intriguing!

Laura S. said...
Apr. 3, 2009 at 10:44 am:
wow !