Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Friendship

Friendship

Report abuse

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

skybeanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice photo.... Although I've seen similar thing I still like it. Nice colors! :) .. Check out my stuff please!

skybeanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm :
Sorry... *things

Writer_Jordan said...
Sorry for being rude, I'm just rather honest--this photo is not original AT ALL seen it over 10 times. Nice camera though, clear imagine..friends ftw!

Love.Hate.Passion. said...

Constructive Critiscism-

Although the picture has nice colors, it's not very original. It's something that has been done before , and it was not made different or unique in anyway.

I apologize if I have hurt you in anyway , I am only giving advice so you can be even better. Keep up the good work !

laura28772 replied...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:38 pm :
I completely agree, I have definitely seen this before, although the photo is still pretty cool. :)

Maxwell said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 5:22 pm:
Hehe.... I wear Chuck Ts almost always! :D love it!

ktbugg said...
May 20, 2010 at 9:57 am:
im likin this..im on love with converses and alot of my friends are to so i think of them as a symbol of friendship and this pictures expresses that really well!!LOVE IT!

CassieSherman14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Cool idea! great picture!

surfsailski17 said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 7:06 pm:
I love it! It is simple, like others said, but still speaks about friendship. I love the colors. I LOVE IT! :-D

Gueri10 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 11:49 am:
This is a great photograph i love it! so simple :]

SoundTechie said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 7:08 am:
I love this pic. its like this one photograph i have that has these hands in a circle on the sand. trully wonderful

Shakem_Dice_And_Rollem said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 8:36 pm:
this is a great pic!!!