Ike

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture of my neighbor after the the Houston hurricane Ike 2008
Tags: Ike

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Gabrielle R. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 30 at 10:04 pm
Wow, so much emotion in this one photo. The colour – or, rather, lack thereof – is really nice too... it lets the expression stand out.

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 16 at 11:29 am
I agree: this photo really has a lot of strength and emotions coming out of it--magnificently done. Bravi. 

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 6 at 2:12 pm
Very moving. The emotion is striking. 5/5!

darkerthanblackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i am really touched  

i am really touched. 

quite a master piece. i am touched.

Polythene This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow this is powerful!!!!

superswim_19 said...
The next time you see him, tell him i want to give him a hug! very powerful photo!

weirdonpurpose said...
words cannot describe this. bravo.

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 1, 2010 at 12:12 am
this picture is worth more than a 1,000 words. :)

Haz-Mat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 25, 2009 at 2:59 am
Very nice shot, his expression is just perfect and the lighting is great too.
Nicely taken.