The Personification Of Sin | Teen Ink

The Personification Of Sin

By Denmark DIAMOND, Sacramento, California
Denmark DIAMOND, Sacramento, California

"Our Deepest Fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

A tree that represents life up to any particular point.

Similar images

This photo has 5 comments.

on May. 7 2010 at 11:06 am
Denmark DIAMOND, Sacramento, California

this is something i shot awhile ago, i was inspired by emotions during that time, up to that point in my life, this tree represented, or should i say, symbolized, the regret, past woes, frustrations, mistakes, that i had made in the past and during the then present. so yeah. just a name that i felt suited the moment.

ToyRe GOLD said...
on May. 7 2010 at 10:06 am
ToyRe GOLD, Monterey, California

"This too shall pass." and " When God leads to a cliff, jump, because He'll either catch you or teach you how to fly."

Why would you call this picture that?

Graceab BRONZE said...
on Mar. 25 2010 at 4:57 am
Graceab BRONZE, Deepwater, Other

Intelluctual growth should begin at birth, and cease only at death. -Albet Einstien.

I.love.it.!!

Its so mystical and eerie, just two simple colours but so many branches, SOO pretty, thats like.. greeting card worthy! (:

on Mar. 14 2010 at 6:31 pm
Denmark DIAMOND, Sacramento, California

thank you=] And omg yess i know! a couple of weeks after i took this i was able to figure out how to have the date removed so i did with this one=] just gone. but now i set my camera so the date won't appear ugh so distracting. but thanks. really appreciate your comment=D

Sarbear GOLD said...
on Mar. 14 2010 at 6:09 pm
Sarbear GOLD, Milan, Ohio

--Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
--When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

very cool! i love it when i see simple pictures of nature! i wish the date wasnt there though...