Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Ventriloquist Act II

The Ventriloquist Act II This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 23 comments. Post your own now!

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 11 at 4:07 am
Love it.           

Deep-Dark-Secrets said...
Sept. 29, 2013 at 12:09 am
I love this!!!!!! I don't know why this picture is just so attentive! Would love it if you could check out some of my work too! Any feedback from a proffesional works!

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this should be on the cover of the teenink magazine. having this on the cover would be the cherrry on top since it got published. congradulations!!!!!!!!!! i <3 the pic. :D

EJK143 said...
Intresting

SickImage said...
Do you know the band Dresdon Dolls?
If not check them out.
This picture looks like them/ their style.
They're amazing, so take it as a compliment ;)

Naomi518 said...
this is awesome! I would love it if you looked/commented on/rated some of my stuff! :)

emilyjean said...
this is perfect!

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The expressions on their faces are perfect! Great job!

hunnyb839 said...
The guy is really hot. hhaha. cute idea and i like the bowtie on his neck :3

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:41 am

great subject matter and very well taken! great job!! :)

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
realistic job.... lol

IamtheStargirl said...
The mouth wasn't very well done, but it's interesting. I like the idea :)

AineAlyssa said...
This IS a really awesome piece . I love how upbeat and whimsical it is. Keep up the good work. Could you do me a favor and check out some of mine?

Avidreaderandwriter said...
Wow, this is awesome, I wouldn't have thought of doing this, way cute, and creative.

SKN17 said...
Their expressions are priceless! :D

isabel18 said...
May 21, 2010 at 10:53 am
Such a cool pic!

princess4ever said...
i love it.its so cute. i love the looks on their faces.

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so cute!

Ellena P. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 7:36 am
wow so cute I love this photo! check out my photos

Gueri10 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 11:50 am
This is so interesting and very cute love it!