"This is the story of my life And I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white And it's anything but grey" | Teen Ink

"This is the story of my life And I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white And it's anything but grey"

By Lynaballerina BRONZE, Lenhartsville, PA, Pennsylvania
Lynaballerina BRONZE, Lenhartsville, PA, Pennsylvania

You’re cheating yourself out of today. Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention, but you’re stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain. You wake up the next morning and that today you wasted is gone forever. It’s now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for you, but now you’ll never know.

Similar images

This photo has 6 comments.

on Feb. 5 2010 at 1:00 pm

Thank you!

jennam8 GOLD said...
on Feb. 4 2010 at 9:14 pm
jennam8 GOLD, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
So creative! I love how the pencils look used and not brand new. It gives it a more natural look :D

on Jan. 30 2010 at 3:07 pm

Thank you!

The background was just a white piece of paper and the title is actually from the song Story Of My Life by Bon Jovi.

I will loot at your pictures!! :)

Moishness said...
on Jan. 30 2010 at 2:38 pm
Moishness, Manassas, Virginia
This is awesome 5/5! What did you use as a back drop? Cool title. did you write that?

plz look at my nature photos if you want

on Jan. 28 2010 at 7:47 pm

Thank you!!

on Jan. 28 2010 at 7:28 pm
Onthemove BRONZE, Laquey, Missouri

~A successful person is a dreamer that someone believed in~
~Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will.~

Cool picture! And amazing title. :D So perfect.