Sunset

By TaylorM SILVER, Hemet, California
TaylorM SILVER, Hemet, California

"Sometimes we'd never know what's wrong without the pain. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."
- The Fray

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" Matthew 6:34

..."I have no time for fear, or people in my ear. Head down and running so fast, try not to dwell on the past. I'm fighting through this pain, and things I cannot change. Running right into the flame, rather than running away"
- Maroon 5

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S Lewis

"It's not about the destination. It's not about the journey. It's about the transformation you make in yourself as you go along that journey."
- Unknown

Similar images

This art/photo has 5 comments.

Randamu said...
on Mar. 10 2010 at 5:01 pm
Randamu, Helendale, California
You are very welcome!! The quality is great too!! And the photo is unique!! Once again KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! God bless you :3

TaylorM SILVER said...
on Jan. 26 2010 at 10:58 pm
TaylorM SILVER, Hemet, California

- The Fray

- Maroon 5

- C.S Lewis

- Unknown

Thank you :)

SkyeRayven said...
on Jan. 26 2010 at 10:49 pm
SkyeRayven, Denver, Colorado

When a rock comes hurdling at your face, hope its gold and catch it.

This is an amazing photo, great timing, I have never seen clouds look like that form and the color is astounding, good work.

TaylorM SILVER said...
on Jan. 26 2010 at 6:43 pm
TaylorM SILVER, Hemet, California

- The Fray

- Maroon 5

- C.S Lewis

- Unknown

Thank you so much! :)

Randamu said...
on Jan. 23 2010 at 1:52 pm
Randamu, Helendale, California
WOW!!! That photo is really amazing!!! 5 stars!!! keep up the good work!!! Sunsets are one of my favorites!

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!