Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The public transit system: a culture bouquet

The public transit system: a culture bouquet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
One day it's dead and I'm taking pictures of my shoes, the next a crazy lady is telling me that aliens stole her brain

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gotta love pblic transportation---this reminds me of myself coming home from school. I think the angle of the shot is good.

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm:

I usualy don't look at photos and paintings, I only go into the writing sections... But when I saw this, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut, it was hanging down ( happy that there weren't any flies ;) ), so just to say : I love this pic, mostly because I see the world the same way, I like same details. And the colors are great !!! 

ps : love your shoes :) 

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

i like the angle you took the photo at and the subject matter!! simply beautiful!! great job!! :)

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice use of color!
I like the shot itself too.

emilypear said...
This is just like how I see the world.

BritneyG. said...
I really like how this picture was taken. Nice shoes. :)