New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Paint This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is me, having fun with my red hat and acrylic paints. :b

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the January 2010 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 33 comments. Post your own!

PurpleMelody said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 11:56 am:
I love this picture. The different colors on the paint brush, the smered lip stick, its all so messy but so beautiful at the same time. It's pure art :)

cameronjay replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 1:04 am :
omg. i love this picture so much! every detail is awesome. haha, oh and where did u get ur hat??? i want one!!!(:

ThimbleBostich This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 9:00 pm :

thanl you so much! <3

I got my hat as a resale store, I dunno where it was originally from. I'm sorry ;s but there's always crazy hats at resale shops :D

ashleyt said...
i so love this picture. its so perfect. each and every detail makes the picture so unique i am so giving you a five and it so did deserve to go in the issue congrats and god bless you :)

Feb. 3, 2010 at 6:11 pm :
Ahhhh! thank you! I couldn't believe I made the cover haha. <3

kiwi12 said...
not only do I love the colors, I just love her expression! it makes me laugh.

Jan. 12, 2010 at 8:40 pm :
Hehehe! YAY! thank you <33

Becca said...
I love all the colors espically the green background. Great picture!

Dec. 10, 2009 at 9:42 pm :
hehe thank you so much...c:

ChristopherK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, if there is anything lacking on this website, it is the photography section. But your photo really stands as an exception. It looks professional.
I love the background, your expression, the lighting, ALL the colors, and especially the lipstick. Nice job!

Ellen M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 7, 2009 at 6:38 pm :
Oh wow! that's the nicest compliment I've gotten on this, thank you! ;] wow professional...hehe i feel special. x3 thank you again <33

onlyiz said...
i love the curve on your frame and the expression on your face.
but i think the lipstick runnin' off your mouth is what makes this POP. yeah!

Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:59 pm :
wow, thank you!! haha x3 <3

NeverMind said...
This is great! I'm really digging those contrasting colors. Keep up the great work!