Freedom This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 32 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
This is really good shot! I love motion photography. Nice work and can't wait to see more.

nana3387 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:42 am
This is such a cool picture! It was taken right on time. The sky looks really pretty along with the sand and the light from the sun. I think you did a great job taking this picture!

wvucutie1999 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:39 am
This picture is amazing! Your timing was perfect! That had to take telent for you and the photographer. I really like how the picture was taken on the beach, too. (:

Blank blank said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:37 am
You got this at the perfect time. You did very good with where you took it.

future_reporter said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:32 am
The motion in this picture is amazing. The photographers timing must have been perfect. It's incredible that the shot wasn't blurred because of motion. I love how all the light seems to come from the upper right corner.

Robert Pickles said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:32 am
Thats a really cool picture. The person that took this must have really good timing!

Cowgirl26 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:31 am
Great timing! its a beautiful picture. Love it and want to try it!(;

meow4 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:31 am
This picture has really good timing. It looks really cool and is a beautiful picture and backround.

LittneyTheLionPirate said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:29 am
The form of the girl is interesting. The towel or blanket caught me off gaurd because I didn't expect something like that to be in the picture.

snufalufagus101 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:28 am
Wow thats amazing how you were able to capture this photo at the perfect time its not smudged at all.

Lindsey31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is wicked! Where was this taken?

Lookaflower This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Your timing is impeccable! Lovely photo.

Tmoney110 replied...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:29 am
I have to say this picture is amazingly taken it shows how cool some people can take pictures it just takes my breath away.

dragonfly95 said...
nice timeing...

Lillie M. said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 2:14 am
Love this photo. The colors are beautiful, and the jump is perfect, too. The fabric really adds to the picture.

Ella1 said...
I love the angle and colors and contrast and everything else! Would you mind looking at some of my photos?

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm still pinching myself---I can't believe this motion is real. Look how high she is off of the ground! I like this image.

KateD. said...
This is really great 

emilyjean said...
perfect timing. congrats on getting in the mag!

DeepCee said...
you have such talent!