Amanda

Report abuse
Description:
This was taken during a portrait shoot for one of my peers. I thought it was a cool idea to have her playing her cello in the alley. This is the Black and White Version

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

destructive_artist said...
I like what you do in your pictures. Im sure you know that you are very talented so i dont have to tell you again. But keep it up, you might become the Andy Warhol of our era. 

lena_elizabeth said...
i like this one better than the colored one, it looks more vinatge.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I think I like this one better than the color one.

MadiBee said...
I like the B&W version better. more dramatic and striking. Very epic and serene love it

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's absolutely beautiful! 

Terri said...

Garrett, this was always my favorite pic of all that you took.  Congratulations on the publication!

Amanda's mom

Garrett This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! Yeah I really love how this one came out too, and now Amanda's famous! :)

Imaginitiveblonde7 said...
I LOVE this!! its very classy and really clever!

Thanks, glad you think so