Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Grace and the Mirror

Grace and the Mirror This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
When I originally took this, it was not in black and white. I decided to edit it to create a more highlighted area of the image. I made the top in black and white and left the mirror in color. I edited the saturation and color levels of the two areas to create a final image.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

RainyDayDreamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:12 am
Amazing! Well done in using this kind of photographic concept; results are outstanding!

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 1:46 am
i love this !

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 14, 2017 at 10:34 am
Love this concept!