Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Dead Girl

Dead Girl

Report abuse
Description:
She's not actually dead

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 1 at 4:00 pm
@reach4mars Maybe you could've had the girl have a sad smile. I could see so much emotion in the eyes. I feel like I am in love with her, so beautiful and dark at the same time! She reminds me of a character that I made, and it is a dead girl too.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 9:46 pm
@reach4mars I would also like it to use for a poem that is dedicated to the girl too if that is fine with you. I will mention you of course!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 1:46 pm
I'd be honored if you used it for a poem :), thanks for the suggestion too, it would be interesting if the dead girl had some sort of 'sad smile'

today at 4:22 pm
@reach4mars Maybe! This character is one of my favorite creations for writing, besides the hero that I have in a novel.Thank you!