Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Glitter Girl

Glitter Girl This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 4:03 pm
@reach4mars OMG, it looks amazing! It looks almost like a galaxy!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 11:44 am
Aw thank you!

SkivaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 24 at 10:47 am
I love how fun this image is!

Sep. 25 at 8:06 am
Thank you! It was pretty fun to take the photo too