The View

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 23 at 6:50 pm
@reach4mars What does she see? Is it a ghost, a monster? Spongebob? I NEED TO KNOW!! XD Awesome job by the way.

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24 at 12:41 pm
What she sees is up to interpretation :) Thank you!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 24 at 6:01 pm
We will never know. THE TRUTH IS OUT HERE!!!! (Illuminati Music coming on) XD

Lindylu03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 9:29 am
The contrast of the pink in the trees and the white on her shirt is absolutely stunning! I love the almost suspenseful yet light tone this photo sets

May 23 at 12:23 pm
Thank you so much!!!

kissthemoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 6:16 pm
WOW!!!!! the combinations of colors are perfect here, so pleasing to the eye, and perfect amount of background blur. I like how the girl is wearing a solid white shirt, so the focus is on her hair and the flowers.

Apr. 25 at 9:49 am
Thank you!! Wow you have quite the eye for detail :)

BrigidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 8:51 am
very interesting! Love this photo.

Apr. 24 at 12:34 pm
Thank you so much! I was worried it wasn't interesting enough so I'm really grateful of your feedback :)

BrigidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 7:07 pm
you're welcome!