Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lost In The Green

Lost In The Green

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 28 at 7:29 pm
@reach4mars Wow, those eyes. I could just look at them for hours and wouldn't get tired of them. They are eye-pealing! (sorry for the terrible pun!!). Yet, it would be cool if you could focus mostly on the girl and have the surroundings blurry.

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 29 at 11:23 am
I'll try blurring out the green in photoshop! Thanks for the advice! (Also I liked the pun, funny XD)

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 29 at 8:16 pm
No prob! I didn't think the pun would be funny, but thanks anyway!

BrigidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 7:09 pm
I love the combination of colors here!

Apr. 25 at 9:51 am
Thank you!!!

kissthemoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 11:59 am
wow this is perfect. perfect angle, perfect focus. and beautiful eyes ;)

Apr. 24 at 12:33 pm
Thank you!!! (I like her eyes too :3 )