Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Purple Sunset

Purple Sunset

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 9:21 am
@reach4mars OH, MY, GOD!! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I just said that quote out loud in my AP U.S History class and everyone looked at me funny like, "Are you ok Ralph?" I just got it immediately after they published your photo. Keep up the awesome work!!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24 at 12:30 pm
Aw haha thanks! AP history huh? Good luck! Sounds like a tough class!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24 at 6:10 pm
@reach4mars Oh yes it is. You have to memorize notes from the beginning of European colonization till today for the AP exam and you have two quizzes each week on the next two chapters. But today, we have completed the periods (which goes from 1-9) and now we are justing review for the exam (which i am not taking, but I will have take the U.S History State Test which all 10th graders have to take.) but I am having like a B in that class right now. Still, good job on the picture! I also got severa... (more »)