Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lighthouse

Lighthouse

Report abuse
Description:
To some, a lighthouse is a beacon of hope that shines to all sailors. But to me, it is a house of loneliness. What do YOU think?

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

beenthrohellandback said...
yesterday at 12:24 pm
this is my new favorite pic

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 12:47 pm
@beenthrohellandback Thank you!

beenthrohellandback replied...
today at 10:52 am
no problem @WolfWhisperer0911

Amelia111This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is such a good picture!

Jan. 1 at 4:37 pm
@Amelia111 Thanks!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AHHH love this!!!!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much!