Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Twisting And Turning

Twisting And Turning

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 9:15 am
Did you take any photos of yourself?

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 27 at 11:48 am
Yea, I took this myself :)

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 27 at 6:01 pm
Which ones? ;)

Mar. 27 at 9:28 pm
OHH haha sorry I thought you asked "did you take this photo yourself" lol, sorry I don't actually take photos of myself. As a photographer it's a bit weird to see myself in photos, I'm so use to taking them!! XDD

Mar. 28 at 9:13 am
OH! XD Ok, well I respect that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some people think it's weird that photographers don't take pictures of themselves. For me, I don't find it weird. IMAO

CinnamonandToast said...
Mar. 24 at 2:01 pm
whos the cute girl?

Mar. 26 at 7:45 pm
haha thats my friend, she's flattered you think she's cute, she says "thanks!"