Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Laugh Laughs Laughing

Laugh Laughs Laughing

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1 at 3:03 pm
By the way, are you a boy or a girl?

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 2 at 11:27 am
I'm a girl, my name is Hana by the way (my name is Japanese for flower and pronounced the same way flower is in Japanese, although I'm not actually Japanese XD) Whats your name?

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:00 am
@reach4mars Hi Hana! I'm Ralph, which means "Wise Wolf" in Old English and French. I am not French, but I do speak English! XD