Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Stringed In Lights

Stringed In Lights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

RhyanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 11:06 am
SO awesome! How did you do that?

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 1:17 pm
Just set up the photo in a dark room with lights I bought from Target. Feel free to try it out yourself, the stringed lights were actually pretty cheap.

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21 at 7:27 pm
SO AWESOME!!! Truly magically!

Mar. 24 at 1:19 pm
Thank you! I'm pretty new to using lights in photos so I'm glad you like it!