Cute Boy

Report abuse
Description:
Cute people always make you feel better even if you are in a bad mood.
Tags: kids cute boy

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21 at 5:30 pm
Those pants are cooler than I'll ever be.

Yuji.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 17 at 3:23 pm
uglee af lmao

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 5:16 pm
That is so true, this kid made me feel like he was trying to send a message to everyone. Maybe it was something like this: "Look at me, am I bad? No. So that is why you should take a look around you. You don't have to feel bad forever. There are good things to life."

RachelPOV.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 4:24 pm
wow, nice background

Ginger00 said...
Jan. 20 at 2:03 pm
Awww, you look a little upset?

AfricanKingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 16 at 1:12 pm
Love it! It's like you're trying to tell the camera something...haha I just love it!

Black_Pool said...
Jan. 9 at 11:34 am
Adorable :)

LaurenKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 2:03 pm
That's a really cute picture!

Realest.Feminist. said...
Jan. 7 at 4:55 pm
He's adorable I love this picture

PandaMorrison322This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 7 at 2:59 pm
agree with the description :P the style makes it look like its older than it is, cool.

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 11:31 am
aw cute, great work! (this feels so old style I love it!)