Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Smart Guy

Smart Guy

Report abuse
Description:
I am The Unbeatable Breakdancer and BS Electrical Engineering student, who wants to build up something special that belongs to myself.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Thisisreal_lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:36 pm
confident pose, you look like someone who knows who they are, which adds to the caption!

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 5:18 pm
Great shot, you do look like a breakdancer, you must be really good at it. Love the photography you do, keep at it!

LaurenKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 2:05 pm
nice picture, you look sophisticated

ElisaTheDuckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 7 at 3:23 pm
boi you ugleeeeeeeeeee af

Castiels.Freaking.Trenchcoat replied...
Feb. 27 at 1:56 pm
Omg lolololol

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 11:33 am
Nice self portrait! (I really like the over tone of blueee)