Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Relentless

Relentless

Report abuse
Description:
My friend (shown in the photo) and i decided to have a photoshoot one day. Her and I had an intimate conversation about our future that day. She told me she wanted to graduate early and become a writer....(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

onesmartcookie said...
today at 12:09 am
This photo is so intense and filled with purpose. I wish the best of luck to you and your friend!

WordAddictThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 27 at 11:11 am
This is so good. Adding the description about the meaning of the title of the work really adds power to it. Nice leading lines in the background, with the flowers (I think they're flowers?). I hope your friend reaches her goal of becoming a writer!

HoweliuuuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 28 at 8:07 am
Thanks, this is such a huge compliment!

HoweliuuuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 7:34 am
My description had a small spelling error. Here's a re-do of it: My friend (shown in the photo) and I decided to have a photoshoot one day. Her and I had an intimate conversation about our future that day. She told me she wanted to graduate early and become a writer. She's an empowering and ambitious being. She has a relentless determination of who and what she wants to be and it's very notable. It's shown in her stark eyes in the photo.