Relentless | Teen Ink

Relentless

By Howeliuuu, Bartlett, Illinois
Howeliuuu, Bartlett, Illinois

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it" -Confucius

My friend (shown in the photo) and i decided to have a photoshoot one day. Her and I had an intimate conversation about our future that day. She told me she wanted to graduate early and become a writer. She's an empowering and ambitious being. She has a relentless determination of who and what she wants to be and it's very notable. It's showned in her stark eyes in the photo.

Similar images

This photo has 4 comments.

on Jul. 14 2016 at 12:09 am
VeryCiya SILVER, Dalton, Georgia

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut

This photo is so intense and filled with purpose. I wish the best of luck to you and your friend!

Howeliuuu said...
on Jun. 28 2016 at 8:07 am
Howeliuuu, Bartlett, Illinois

Thanks, this is such a huge compliment!

on Jun. 27 2016 at 11:11 am
WordAddict GOLD, Montclair, New Jersey

"Timshel!"

This is so good. Adding the description about the meaning of the title of the work really adds power to it. Nice leading lines in the background, with the flowers (I think they're flowers?). I hope your friend reaches her goal of becoming a writer!

Howeliuuu said...
on Jun. 25 2016 at 7:34 am
Howeliuuu, Bartlett, Illinois

My description had a small spelling error. Here's a re-do of it: My friend (shown in the photo) and I decided to have a photoshoot one day. Her and I had an intimate conversation about our future that day. She told me she wanted to graduate early and become a writer. She's an empowering and ambitious being. She has a relentless determination of who and what she wants to be and it's very notable. It's shown in her stark eyes in the photo.