Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Falling With A Smile

Falling With A Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 17 at 8:02 pm
@reach4mars OMG, GRADUATIONS!!! YOU GOT A PICTURE THAT IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE MAGAZINE!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A HAIKU PUBLISHED TOO!!!! AGAIN, CONGRATS!! Hopefully, it will be the first of many pictures and/or stories to come in being published in the magazine!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 1:34 pm
Thank you so much! You really are too kind :) Congratulations on getting your Haiku into the magazine! Thats so exciting!!!! Congrats again, I'm sure this is the first of many for you! (Just to let you know I already have a few photos in the magazine, so this isn't the first :) )

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 18 at 6:02 pm
REALLY!! (A minute later) Oh, I looked over your photos and there ARE photos that had been published. MY BAD! XD Still, good job and hope to see more getting published.

May 19 at 2:04 pm
Haha thank you so much!!!