Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunset on the nuse

Sunset on the nuse This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 21 at 8:58 pm
@katiehaynes090 OHHHH,PREEEEEEETTTTTTY!!!!! Congrats on getting it published in the magazine. P.S Your work will be published in the magazine and you'll get the magazine in about 2 months. Your work will be viewed over about half a million teens across the U.S. Once again, awesome job on the picture and I look forward to your work!

DragonFableGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 2:42 pm
Oooh, beautiful!