Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > WInding between rock and trees

WInding between rock and trees This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
i like the filter i used on this lol thanks retrica xD

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Castiels.Freaking.TrenchcoatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 22, 2015 at 11:00 am
Soooo... This is proof that you're still alive. It's Angel.of.Fire, by the way! We all miss you! :D Also, wonderful picture. The filter is perfect and so is the shot. Only thing I would say, is watch the exposure next time! :D

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 30, 2015 at 7:41 am
OMG HIII HOW ARE YOU I HAVEN'T LOGGED ON IN AGES !!! Thanks for the comment i will do next time :) !

Alexa_L. said...
this is beautiful!

Jul. 6, 2015 at 10:35 am
Thank you !