Border

Report abuse
Description:
There's sometimes a rare mist in the air here, and I felt the need to capture it. You never know when you'll have opportunities like this.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

SkylerEldredge said...
I am in love with your photography skills... please check out some of my photography once i post some!

TheBlackCrow901 said...
this is really cool! are those cobwebs?

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes. I have a small amount of love for spiders (very small) for the webs they weave.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Normally overexposure is a bad thing in photography that usually takes away from the photo itself. But here, you definitely used it to your advantage, and I have to say, this photo is gorgeous. Great focus and depth, it's so detailed. I love it, keep up the good work! :)

Mar. 30, 2015 at 10:22 am
Thank you very much. A lot of my work is in this style, but not much really looks good. I'm glad you like this one.