Dead End

Report abuse
Description:
I took this picture of a windowsill at my school.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really just - pardon if I'm not good at critiquing pictures, but this is so good! The title fits perfectly, I feel like I've watched an intense chase scene in a movie, have reached a dead end, if that makes sense... :) Really good pic!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you very much. Technically, the window is a dead end at either side... I suppose you could make that statement very philosophical.

WOWriting said...
The feeling of decay is strong in this image and 'dead-end' summarises it well.

Thank you, WOWriting. I personally found it interesting that from a distance, this window looks completely clean, but up close, there are layers of dirt and holes in the wood.

WOWriting replied...
Wow thats kinda cool. It looks grotesque but i expect its not actually that bad!