Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Ai no Hana

Ai no Hana

Report abuse
Description:
Flower petals on the ground.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

WOWriting said...
Love this! Really high quality, love the earthy feel with irregularity in the bright petals :)

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you, WOWriting. I'm very glad you like it and I hope to upload more like this.

WOWriting replied...
Please do :) btw do u watch anime?

Not particularly. Do you?

WOWriting replied...
Yeh sometimes. I thought u might just becos of -kun ending and thats the way they often end their names e.g. sanji-kun

It's not an ending to a name, merely a colloquial suffix.

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is soo beautiful! It really is, nice angle for taking the photo from! I still cant get over how lovely this is ^-^

Feb. 22, 2015 at 3:51 am
Thank you, Muppet. I just had to take a picture when I saw how lovely the mist made everything look.